Welcome to Jimary Pugs
and Cavaliers Questions and answers.
We will attempt to keep some of the most asked questions answered here.
* Question: Where are you located?
* Answer: We are located in the heart of South Western
Canada,Two hours from Detroit Metro Airports ,Detroit Michigan USA,and
Two hours from Toronto Pearson International Airport at Toronto Ontario
We are just twenty min.west of London Ont. Can.
Easily accessed from The 401 ,402 Highway complex.
* Question: How do we start the adoption process for a Pug
or Cavalier from Jimary
Pugs and Cavaliers ?
* Answer: We only start the adoption process by direct voice
contact as this gives us a chance to get to know the quality of life
that will be provided for our Pugs and Cavaliers.( We are very
interpreting voice inflections.)
* Question: Do you have a satisfaction guarantee?
* Answer: Yes we guarantee that both you and your Pug or Cavalier puppy
will be happy with their new adopted family.
( This guarantee is for the first 6 months of adaption period.)
We don't pay any veterinarian charges but offer a money back
or new puppy guarantee for the first year.( any genetic health issue,
* Question: What is the best way to contact you?
* Answer: If you are serious about adopting a puppy we
consider new homes by voice contact only. call
Who hosts your web site?
* Answer: We have been very
fortunate in locating a very
reliable and reasonably priced hosting service.
If you are
wanting to get your site up and running and need some expert advice or
assistance we highly recommend http://www.2alieneyes.com Thank
You Paul Fenton for always helping out and being there when we have a
problem your service is very much appreciated.